Real Estate: Residential Property
If you are buying or selling a home it is one of the most stressful things you can ever do, At John McKee we have an experienced team to help you all the way, by covering all aspects of residential conveyancing. It is one of the biggest transactions that you will make so it is vital that you have peace of mind throughout the process. Our objective is to protect all your interests and to ensure it goes through as smoothly and speedily as possible. We will guide you through the conveyancing process, keeping you informed of progress at all stages. We are members of the Law Society's Home Charter Scheme, which certifies law firms that have met high quality standards for conveyancing services. The Home Charter scheme requires practices to undergo a strict assessment, audits and annual reviews in order to maintain Home Charter status. Our Residential Conveyancing expertise includes:
- buying and selling of residential property;
- remortgages of residential property;
- transfer of ownership – transferring a property from joint ownership to the sole ownership of one person or vice-versa;
- general conveyancing, grant of easements, deeds of release, adverse possession claims
Why choose our Residential Conveyancing Solicitors?
We promise to provide you with:
- a fast efficient high-quality residential conveyancing service;
- friendly and experienced solicitors who will communicate clearly and be upfront with you during every step of the way;
- regular updates on the progress of your transaction; and
- value for money with no compromise on service levels.